RES 905 Logo

Home    Syllabus   Assignments   Submissions

Instructions and Due Dates


    You have one of two options for submitting assignments, though the first of these is fastest and preferred:

1. E-mail to [Do not use MyCourses for this Module]

Unless circumstances do not permit, e-mail is the standard way to submit assignments. You may paste your assignments right into the e-mail message, or you may send your assignments as an e-mail attachment.  If you want to send an attachment from any other type of word processor program than MS Word, save the document in "rich text" format and send that.  To save in rich text:

a. In your word processor, click on "save as."
b. You will see a box that allows you to save in several formats.
c. Choose "rich text" (which may be described as rtf).
d. Attach that saved rich text format document to your e-mail.

If you have sent an e-mailed assignment and have not heard back from me within 48 hours, please contact me.  Note that e-mail from some e-mail providers is seen as spam in the TWU system, which may result in your assignment getting lost.  It is always best to use the TWU e-mail system.  You can arrange to forward e-mails you receive back from me to your regular e-mail.

2.The Cloud

You can use a cloud-based solution like Google Docs or Dropbox, and send me a location URL by e-mail. This remains a bit clunky as an option, but it does work.

Reaching me:

To reach me with questions, e-mail me at Phoning is possible - (604) 888-7511, ext. 3906 - but is much easier to reach me by e-mail, since I generally have to return your phone call at a later time. 

E-mailed assignments will be graded and returned by e-mail.

Submissions may be made in point form as long as sufficient information is provided.  Please remember that process is more important than product Assignments should explain how you got your results as much as they present the results themselves.


Answers to all assignments must be submitted before the student can pass the course.

In the event that a student should dispute a grade, the student may:

a. Make a written appeal first to William Badke.

b. Should the matter still be unresolved, the student may appeal after the final grade has been submitted. The ACTS academic director may go over the material and, in cooperation with William Badke, consider a grade revision.


 Revised July 7, 2016